I remember going over this part of Mark in Seek. It is difficult to understand the dog and breadcrumb verses. What can we learn from the verse "Yes, Lord; yet even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs" ? How is this the right answer? She says yes to Jesus--that's always the right answer, at least. The dogs are indeed not first to eat, but they do get the breadcrumbs. This is all I understand the verse to be at this time.
Jesus heals a deaf man with a stutter. I love how Jesus heals. He heals someone in almost every reading, and He heals by touching the sick part of the body when the ailment is physical. I would love to see Jesus at work. The beautiful thing is, is still happens today through His power.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment