Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mark 5:1-20

This is something we don't see every day, but it does happen-- The casting out of evil spirits. Deliverance from evil. The spiritual realm is much more active and complex than what we might think. Sometimes, we do need spirits to be cast out of us. It's not just our own struggle we're dealing with. My grandpa understood this quite well and was active in this ministry. I would love to learn more about spiritual warfare and how it works. Can anyone be possessed? I think I will do some research on this.

When I read this passage, I was thinking of how epic this must have been--it would make for a great movie-i "My name is Legion, for we are many." One man, many spirits. This is just how amazing God is. There's so much more to him than people tend to think. Maybe people are intimidated by the fact that we will never completely understand Him, but there is still SO much we can learn about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment